Please read the info in this box before using the form below.
First of all, thank you for contributing to simmingly.com. That being said, here are the rules for news/press release submissions:
- If you are submitting an article, it has to be your own work. Your name will be added to the article as its author.
- Information you send in will be checked for any grammatical and/or spelling errors and they will be corrected before the article is published.
- No illegal content of any kind is allowed and if the article does contain any suspicions links or images it will not be published.
- If you want to send in a press release please make sure that you advise us of the desired release date. If this is not specified we will publish it under our own timetable which may not suit you.
- If you want to include images with the text please e-mail them to us at email@example.com, or provide a link from where the images can be taken.
- We reserve the right not to publish submitted material for any reason. However, you will be notified if this happens and an explanation will be provided.
Please use the form below to submit your text.