Aerosoft continues with their Professional scenery releases and this week it is Milano Malpensa that has been released.
Milan–Malpensa Airport (IATA: MXP, ICAO: LIMC), formerly City of Busto Arsizio Airport, is the largest international airport in the Milan metropolitan area in northern Italy. It serves 15 million inhabitants in Lombardy, Piedmont and Liguria, as well as those living in the Swiss region of Canton Ticino. The airport is located 49 kilometres (30 mi) northwest of central Milan, next to the Ticino river (dividing Lombardy and Piedmont). The airport has two terminals and two runways as well as a dedicated cargo terminal.
- Accurate models of all buildings, the control tower and terminals 1 and 2
- Accurately animated jetways (optional SODE system)
- Apron with accurate ground signage
- Highly detailed 0.5 m/px ground textures with realistic seasons
- Autogen around all buildings and trees
- Landclass data for perfect ORBX integration
- Animated radars, trains and airport vehicles
- Realistic approach lighting
New in the P3D V4 version:
- Code (BGLs) recompiled and optimized using new material options with P3D V4 SDK
- All objects optimized for new shadowing techniques
- Dynamic Lighting (can be disabled partially)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial imagery created according to P3D V4 SDK
- New detailed surface below and around the airport to blend in with default or FS Global Ultimate mesh
- Ground with seasonal adaptations
- All airport objects checked, corrected materials and combined to one object
- Vehicles combined and drawcall optimized
- Other objects checked and corrected
- Dynamic lights and effects splitted from lamp objects to be switchable
- 3D grass with seasonal adaptations
- Taxiway lights corrected and made switchable based on weather conditions
- Taxiway signs corrected and removed lost parts
- New weather-dependent 3D runway and approach lights
- AFCAD optimized and approaches added based on AIRAC 1803
- Added a few new models
- Scenery registration via add-on.xml
- New configuration tool
You can also use SODE jetways with this release.
The scenery is available from Aerosoft for 24.33 (excl VAT).