Another great looking scenery has been released by the JustSim team. Moscow Vnukovo International Airport is now ready for inspection.
Vnukovo International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Внуково, IPA: [ˈvnukəvə]) (IATA: VKO, ICAO: UUWW), is a dual-runway international airport located 28 kilometres (17 mi) southwest of the centre of Moscow, Russia. It is one of the four major airports that serve Moscow, along with Moscow Domodedovo Airport, Sheremetyevo International Airport, and Zhukovsky International Airport. In 2015, the airport handled 15.82 million passengers, representing an increase of 24% compared to the previous year. It is the third-busiest airport in Russia.
And here are the specs of this scenery:
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron – only Prepar3D V4
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX) – will come in 2-3 weeks
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Animated SODE Jetways – will come in 2-3 weeks
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass (Prepar3D V3&4)
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format
You can get it from simmarket now for 20.90 euros without tax.