ORBX team have announced that we can expect another Croatian airport to be delivered to our simulators. Misha Cajic and Rasha Tucakov are working on giving us yet another amazing product. This time it is Pula that is being developed by these two talented developers.
Pula Airport (IATA: PUY, ICAO: LDPL) is the international airport serving Pula, Croatia, and is located 6 km from the city center. It served 436,121 passengers in 2016. The airport is designated as the alternative airport for parts of Slovenia and a multitude of cities in eastern Italy. The airport also attracts jet set passengers flying privately or rented aircraft, visiting the Brijuni islands or attending concerts and shows at the Pula Arena and sailing their yachts. Pula airport is currently capable of handling large wide-body aircraft such as the Boeing 747 and Ilyushin Il-96.
• Large area of photoreal coverage in 60cm resolution
• Unique multi-elevation airport model!
• Suitable for airliner operations
• Includes LDPM Medulin and LDPV Vrsar (lite)
• FULL Pula cityscape included!
• Advanced AO baking techniques for realistic shadowing
• Custom vegetation at airport
• Large area surrounding the photoreal has been given custom landclass and vector roads and shorelines for the best experience
• Only FTX Global required!
The project seems to be in the advanced stages and according to ORBX, we can expect the release in the next few weeks. Perfect time for some late summer flying into this popular summer destination.
You can follow the conversation about this project by clicking here.