Eagerly awaited ORBX Innsbruck scenery has been released! It is available for purchase and for total enjoyment as of right now.
Innsbruck Airport (IATA: INN, ICAO: LOWI), also known as Kranebitten Airport, is the largest international airport in Tyrol in western Austria. It is located approximately 2.5 miles from the centre of Innsbruck. The airport, which was opened in 1925, handles regional flights around the Alps, as well as seasonal international traffic to further European destinations. During the winter, activity increases significantly, due to the high number of skiers travelling to the region.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of LOWI
- Enormous 2500km2 coverage area at 1m/60cm/30cm with 10m DEM
- Five additional heliports including LOJO, LOIU, LOJT, LOIN
- Over 160+ Landmarks and POI in coverage area
- 30km of animated train routes
- Custom HD GSE exclusive to Innsbruck
- Crisp 2048 textures for priority buildings
- Highly detailed and AI-ready APX by Graham Eccleston
- Advanced AO, rendering and night lighting techniques
- City centre and many other focus areas in high detail
- Over 20 custom bridges and overpasses
- All-new static aircraft types unique to Innsbruck Airport
- Ultra-HD groundpoly
- Huge extended coverage area 275km diameter
- Painstakingly optimised for best performance across all sims
You can purchase the airport directly from ORBX and the price is set at AUD$39.95.
Be aware that you will need either FTX Global Base pack or FTX Global openLC Europe in order to use this scenery.