A few updates from the Wing Creation Inc team came out today. First one is that Mt Fuji Shizuoka (RJNS) has been released for FSX and Prepar3d platforms.
Shizuoka Airport (静岡空港 Shizuoka Kūkō?) (IATA: FSZ, ICAO: RJNS), also called Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport, is located in Shizuoka Prefecture Japan. Opened on June 4, 2009, the airport has domestic service to Sapporo, Fukuoka, Naha (Okinawa), Komatsu, Kumamoto, and Kagoshima. International routes connect it to Ningbo, Seoul, Taipei, and Shanghai.
The airport is located in Makinohara and Shimada. It is 27 km (17 mi) southwest of Shizuoka Station and about 45 km (28 mi) from Hamamatsu, 80 km (50 mi) from Mt. Fuji, 130 km (81 mi) from Nagoya airport, and 175 km (109 mi) from Tokyo in a direct line.
- Supporting FSX SP2, Steam Edition (DX10 not recommended) and P3D V3.4
- Realistic modeling based on a field survey(April. 2016)
- Include Shizuhama AB RJNY (simple scenery), Miho airfield, Shimizu port, Yaizu port, and other landmarks
- Custom landclass and 4 seasons photo ground textures
- Custom Animated Jetway
- High resolution textures
- Night Textures and lights
- Countermeasure for Frame rates
The scenery is now available from Simmarket and the price is 19 euros.
Talking about the price, this brings us to the next update from them. The prices of their other products have been corrected and are now as follows:
Fukushima RJSF 19.00 EUR
Narita Intl. RJAA 29.00 EUR
Sendai RJSS 21.00 EUR
Nagasaki RJFU 19:00 EUR
Niigata RJSN 19:00 EUR
The third update is that they have announced their next project, and it is a huge one – Haneda! Looking forward to this one!
For news about our favorite hobby like Simmingly on Facebook!