Nothing better than an image of Vladimir Putin to make you wanna buy a scenery package! Well, since this is a Drzewiecki Design scenery, it can only mean that their brilliant Moscow scenery has been released for the X-Plane users!
Drzewiecki Design have announced that the scenery has been sent to the stores and that it should become available for purchase shortly.
Moscow City XP for X-Pane 10 has been sent to stores and will be available very soon! This is probably our best XP product so far. 4000km2, uncountable amount of buildings incl. 2000 custom-made and an amazing autogen, 7 airports, 20+ heliports… and obviously V.V.P. controlling everything.
- Extremely detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia
- Almost 2000 custom-made buildings and other objects, all high quality, FPS-friendly and with night textures
- Whole Moscow center done in 3D as well as all other important landmarks – museums, palaces, skyscrapers, towers, bridges, railway stations, Zara stores…
- Trains, ships, 3D people, cars, airport vehicles, static aircraft – anything you can imagine
- About 4000 sq.km of photoreal 0,5-1m/pix terrain with autogen
- Sceneries of all surrounding airports including UUWW Vnukovo, UUDD Domodedovo, UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo and UUMB Kubinka, with all airport buildings, detailed layouts, people, airport vehicles and more
- Very detailed Kremlin model with newly constructed heliport
The price is set at US$36 and you can get it from the X-Plane Store!
You can click here to go to the product page to see more images and for links to purchase the scenery.