If you like to micro manage your airports, and your enjoy seeing your AI planes just at the right gate at any given airport then this news is for you. Scruffy Duck Software, creators of the Airport Design Editor (or ADE) have released an update for the software. This brings the application to v1.70.
One of the main features is that it is now compatible with Prepar3d! But those are not the only updates, full list is below:
- Support for Prepar3D v3
- Detailed footprints for library objects
- File Priority Analyzer
- Snap to User Aircraft position when adding new objects
- Copy/Paste now supports multiple objects
- Improved loading of folders into Library Object Manager. Intermediate message windows replaced with progress bar
- Add Generic Building now remembers last building added in a session
You can download the updated software by clicking here.