After what may have seemed like forever being focused on the west coast of the USA, ORBX have released the Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (KBHB).
Explore Acadia. Hancock County – Bar Harbor Airport is the first airport on the eastern coast of the United States from Orbx and the ninth airport from developer Alex Goff (Meigs Field/Homer/Yakutat). Bar Harbor is one of the busiest airports in Maine during the summer vacation season, with heavy private jet traffic and serviced by Cape Air, PenAir, and Elite Airways. Located on the edge of Acadia National Park and Mt. Desert Island, Bar Harbor Airport is the perfect starting point for exploring coastal Maine, New England, the Candian Maritimes, and beyond. Featuring a large, roughly 500sq km photoreal coverage area, Bar Harbor has a variety of sightseeing in the area. Fishing villages, rocky coastline, mountains, islands, harbors, and lighthouses all included in this area make for beautiful scenic flights. Welcome to your new summer vacation destination!
- First East Coast airport from Orbx
- 30cm airport photoreal terrain
- 500 sq km of surrounding photoreal terrain
- Detailed depiction of Bar Harbor Airport from onsite developer visit
- High resolution ground polygon including native Prepar3D ground polygon
- Highly detailed, unique, static aircraft
- Advanced rendering, lighting, and ambient occlusion techniques
- Custom landclass, vector data, and 5m mesh
- Bar Harbor, Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park, Frenchman’s Bay, coverage
- Detailed rendition of Bar Harbor hotels and waterfront
- Blends with FTX Global, compatible with FTX Vector and OpenLC NA for more enhanced surroundings
- By Alex Goff
You can purchase the scenery from Flightsimstore and it will cost you AUD$34.95.