After having some server issues yesterday that prevented Aerosoft from releasing this much anticipated sequel to the original Mega Airport Frankfurt, the v2 of EDDF has been released today!
Below is the full scenery description including the preview video that was released yesterday featuring the updated scenery in its full glory. If you love flying in and out of big hubs, then EDDF is the airport for you!
Taxi along the taxiway bridges to the runway or check out the new Terminal B. High resolution textures, taxiway signs, taxiways as well as an aerial image of 140km² covering the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim make your heart skip a beat.
- All 3D objects of the airport area according to the official documents of the Fraport AG.
- Realistically scaled 3D objects of the complete Cargo City South with all buildings.
- 3D objects of the “Mönchhof” area when approaching the runway “North” with all buildings based on current images.
- Aerial image with customized autogen objects in the close vicinity of the airport covering about 140 km² including the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim.
- Usable taxiway bridges connecting the new runway “North”.
- New Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus.
- New Terminal B with all Satellites.
- Original taxiway signs as well as new taxiways in the south and sout-west.
- New ICE station “The Square” with parking lot.
- Numerous new buildings at the airport.
You can purchase the scenery by clicking here. The price is currently set at 30.45 euros (inc VAT) or 25.17 euros (excl VAT).
Good news for the owners of Frankfurt v1 – you can upgrade to v2 for 19.28 euros (plus tax if applicable).
Let us know how you like the updated scenery in the comments below!