Here is a great new offering for the X-Plane pilots! Airport Pullman-Moscow XP has been released on Aerosoft. The developer of this scenery is Dirk Jacobi and the scenery is now available from this link for 20.29 euros (incl VAT)/ 16.76 euros (excl VAT).
The aerial image covers a surface of 59km² with a resolution of 0.3m/pixel. Due to appropriate adjustments, the scenery fits nicely into the default terrain of X-Plane, but also into HD Mesh and G2XPL. The airport itself features photo realistic building textures and static aircraft as well as static and animated vehicles. 3D grass, hundreds of hand-placed trees and distinctive buildings of the nearby city of Pullman make the scenery feel alive.
Besides a regular scheduled flight by Horizon Air (Alaska Airlines) that connects Pullman-Moscow to Seattle, the airport is of special importance for the two universities “Washington State University” and “University of Idaho” that use it for charter flights for their sports team’s away games.
- Complete airport and surroundings
- Aerial image with 59km² coverage and a resolution of .3m per pixel
- Photo real building textures
- Very good adaption to the default mesh and HD Mesh and to G2XPL
- The city of Pullman contains all distinctive objects (University, Beasley Coliseum, Indoor Practice Facility, Martin Stadium, Summer Hill Rentals and many more)
- 3D grass (optional)
- Hundreds of hand-placed trees
- Static aircraft
- Static and animated vehicles
- Manual in English and German