Just yesterday we were saying how Alta X is getting closer to being released, and look, it is out today! Perfect time for the Easter holiday flying! Aerosoft have released the scenery and you can obtain it by following this link. The price is currently set at 18.25 euros (incl VAT) or 15.08 euros (excl VAT). Quite a reasonable amount.
The picturesque, at the Altjafjord located Alta Airport (ENAT, ALF) is part of one of the most sparsely populated and most remote areas of North-Norway.
This add-on for FSX and P3D provides a very accurate and realistic recreation of Alta Airport, including high-detailed models and textures that were optimised for excellent visuals with great performance. Custom windsock, flag and people animations, runway light and night time effects create a lifelike and lively rendition of the Alta airport.
Special highlights are the seasonal variations, including 3D snow that in combination with the customized terrain mesh provide an impressive atmosphere especially at winter. The mountains in the nearly 50 km² big surroundings of the airport make for a challenging approach in an imposing ambience.
- Realistic recreation of Alta Airport (ENAT, ALF)
- Fully compatible with FSX SP2 (Acceleration), FSX SE and P3Dv3
- Seasonal variations including 3D snow
- All airport buildings included in high detail
- Models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Created using optimal modelling and texturing techniques for optimal performance and visuals
- Custom windsock and flag animations depending on wind speed and direction
- Realistic night time effects
- Custom approach, runway and PAPI lights
- Terminal interior included
- Static aircraft included
- Animations bring the airport to life, including animated people
- Configuration tool included for optimal performance on a wide range of systems
- High resolution photo scenery (20cm/pixel) covering the airport boundary
- Large coverage of 50cm/pixel photo scenery (46.7km²)
- Custom terrain mesh covering the surrounding area