We have a new version of Approaching Innsbruck on the way from Aerosoft! Couple of notable points about this release, first, it will be FS2004 compatible, which is really becoming a rarity these days, and second, the owners of previous versions will most probably get a special deal on this new release.
Here is the list of expected features as announced by Mathjis from Aerosoft:
· Light System according to P3D standards including an “intelligent” control of the lead-in lights in bad visual conditions (P3D) Light-Poles and Lighting constructed since 2010
· Animated ground traffic and animations (e.g. train, highway) in the near surroundings of the airfield (P3D)
· Reworked ground textures with controlled precipitation effects (P3D, FSX)
· Draw-Called optimized 3D-Objects (FS2004, FSX, P3D)
· Landscape coverage like the version from 2010 (FS2004, FSX, P3D)
· Seasonal textures (FS2004, FSX, P3D) fitting to the awaited photorealistic coverage of Austria West (developed by Flugwerk)
· 2 Heliports, one south of the airfield, one on the hospital in the inner city of Innbruck
· Animated windsocks
· 3D-Grass (FS2004, FSX, P3D)
No release date has been mentioned, but lets hope it is not too far off!
Rate this post:[ratings]