SecondReality, creators of a popular FSX add on FSPassengers have released their product for the Prepar3d platform. FSPassengers is an add on that adds an additional layer of reality to your flights by grading your flight from the passenger point of view. It also allows you to earn money and progress your career by completing flights and getting favorable scores.
Here is the feature list:
- Add passengers to your flights! Finally, you’re not alone in the sky.
- Passengers react to how you fly your plane. Hear them scream if you make drastic mistakes, and get their opinion of your flight in real time.
- Provide in-flight passenger services such as movies, music, and drinks.
- Make money for successful flights; be fined if you do something wrong.
- Manage an airline (make money, manage aircraft fleets, etc).
- Maintain your aircraft in good condition, otherwise you may experience unique and surprising failures.
- Create and maintain pilot careers.
- Keep detailed logs and statistics for every flight you make (great for virtual airlines).
- Fly through dangerous parts of the world, and risk the safety of your plane, crew, or passengers! (Actual , 1944 or 1968 war situation)
- Attendants, passengers, effect; listen to ATC chatter, music, GPWS, and more. This add-on includes more than 1200 in-flight sounds to immerse you in the ambiance of flight.
- 7 new complete voice pack (one German , one in French)
- Three flight mode: normal, aerobatic, flight tour
- 40 unique failures with visual effect (smoke, fire) and sounds.
- Export your flight to your Virtual Airline.
- Doc and help in English, French, German
- All screens and reports work in full screen. No need to quit Prepar3D.
- NO impact on frame rate and still simple to use ! no complicated learning curve.
- Flight database compatible with FsPassengers 2004, you can continue your career
The price of the product (which is maybe a tad too high??) is AUD45.40 and you can buy it by clicking here.
Rate this post:[ratings]