FlyTampa have announced the release of their scenery for the Greek island of Corfu. The scenery is now available for purchase and it is compatible with FSX and Prepar3d platforms (including Prepar3d v3).
Here are the features of this scenery:
– Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias (LGKR) airport.
– Complete island with custom mesh, hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting.
– Full coverage with custom buildings and all known landmarks.
– Animated apron vehicles, road traffic, and ship traffic.
– Animated 3D Ramp workers.
– Pre-rendered self-shadowing and custom reflection maps.
– SpeedTrees (wind-animated trees) available for P3Dv3 only.
– Compatible with FTX Global, Vector, UTX, and AI traffic packages.
Did you buy this scenery? If so, let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Rate this post:[ratings]
[images cols=”five” lightbox=”true”]
[image link=”1868″ image=”1868″]
[image link=”1867″ image=”1867″]
[image link=”1866″ image=”1866″]
[image link=”1865″ image=”1865″]
[image link=”1864″ image=”1864″]