Flightbeam have announced a release of their new San Francisco International Airport (KSFO) scenery for FSX and Prepar3d. This is a completely new product and is not treated as an upgrade to the legacy KSFO they have released a while back.
However, they are offering a 10% discount to the existing customers if they use the ‘LOVESFO’ promo code while purchasing the new release.
Features are as follows:
- ALL-NEW, completely re-done from the ground up.
- Stunning 2048×2048 High Definition textures throughout airport
- Completely updated, including new ATC tower, new Boarding E building and more!
- Completely custom ultra realistic see through windows with dirt, reflections and smudges
- Custom animated vehicles
- 3d grass throughout airport
- Animated, dynamic jetways that attach to your aircraft
- Detailed highway overpasses covering US-101 and I380 highway interchanges
- Special environmental effects such as water puddles and lamp glows
- High tech optimization for best performance
- .. and MUCH more
You can read more about this release and purchase it by following this link.
What do you think of the re-release of an updated KSFO by Flightbeam?