Trieste (ICAO:LIPQ, IATA:TRS) 2015 version has been released by TropicalSim. This version is compatible with FS2004, FSX, and P3D platforms. Below is the description of the scenery:
Conveniently located 33 km / 21 miles north-west of Trieste and 110 km / 69 miles east of Venice, Trieste Friuli Venetia Giulia Airport (Aeroporto Friuli-Venezia Giulia) is a modern and increasingly popular transport hub, serving over 700,000 passengers a year. Situated close to the borders with Slovenia and Croatia, Trieste Airport (TRS) is also close to Begliano, Cassegliano, Redipuglia, Ronchi dei Legionari, San Pier d’Isonzo and Turriaco.
Trieste Airport (TRS) caters for domestic and international flights through its passenger terminal and airlines operating include Air Dolomiti, Air France, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Ryanair with Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Naples, Rome-Fiumicino, London-Stansted, Birmingham, Belgrade and Munich being popular destinations that are served.
Some of the features of the scenery are:
- Highly detailed Trieste Airport / LIPQ
- Full night illumination
- 123km² of photoscenery featuring full autogen, seasonal variation and seamless blending with the default environment
- Compatible with default FSX scenery
- Compatible with add-on mesh.
- Compatible with add-on landclass
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Usage of the FSX SDK for FSX version, Prepar3d v2 SDK for Prepar3d v2 version and FS9 SDK for FS9 version
You can purchase the scenery by clicking here.
[images cols=”three” lightbox=”true”]
[image link=”597″ image=”597″]
[image link=”596″ image=”596″]
[image link=”599″ image=”599″]